While I work with a wide range of clients I recognize that all clients are unique and have continually changing and challenging issues within their business. Consequently I adapt my approach to best meet their specific needs and do not try to “shoe horn” packaged programs where they obviously won’t fit.
Each engagement will often evolve out of a workshop or speaking session, where I get to learn about key elements of your business and can deploy a consulting approach that is ideally suited to the issues at hand. These can either be on a fixed price basis, or based on a daily rate.
Here are some examples of the types of projects that I have recently been involved with.
Development of business strategies & technology deployment specializing in:
- Customer interactions review and enhancement, including contact centre, digital marketing and social media monitoring
- Customer experience strategy design and delivery, aligned with the appropriate technology
- Multi-channel customer service assessment and system design
- CRM strategies with leading CRM solutions such asSaleforce.com to align sales processes & methods
- Selection & Deployment of Enterprise Feedback Monitoring (EFM) solutions to Listen, Act & Engage
Start saving your customers today
Learn the 4 key principles for delighting your customers and transforming the fortunes of your organisation